Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited, places on the user’s computer or on his mobile device, through the browser. The placement of Cookies will help the website to recognize your device on a next visit. We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that can identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, personal or professional addresses or telephone number.
Cookies also collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use the sites or the country / countries area through which they access the site, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences. At any time, the user can, through his browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block the respective entry in his system.
- Get to know our visitors and thus improve their browsing experience;
- Customize the information of the web pages they visit;
- Segment our offer and make campaigns available according to the interests of each of our visitors.
The device data that our sites collect includes:
- Technical information, your Internet domain name (this may be your Internet service provider, for example, NOS, MEO, Vodafone, among others, or your workplace), and the Internet Protocol address (IP) used to connect the device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox), your device type, time zone setting schedule, types and versions of browser plug-ins, operating system (for example, Windows 10 or MacOS) and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full flow of clicks from the Internet address (URL) to, through and from our websites (including date and time); products you have seen or researched; page response times; transfer errors; duration of visits to certain pages, how many and which pages you visited during a session on our website and how long you were on the website, as well as interaction information on the page (such as, for example, screen swipe, clicks and mouse passes).
- We may receive information about you if you use any other websites operated by us or the services we provide. We work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and distribution services, authentication and fraud support service providers, advertising networks, analysis providers, research information providers and credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from these third parties.
THIS SITE USES THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF COOKIES:
They allow us to remember the user’s preferences regarding navigation on our website. So, you don’t need to reconfigure and personalize it each time you visit it. This type of cookies does not collect information that can be used for marketing purposes.
Performance and Analysis Cookies:
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit: https://goo.gl/UTajdR.
Cookies related to the use of social networks:
These cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as the “Like” or “Share” buttons. They are used to provide you with sharing services with different social networks.
We recommend that you consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks to learn about the navigation information that they can collect through these application buttons and their purposes.
We perform analysis and data collection that are made available by our users on our social networks according to the forms that we provide during the communication campaigns that each of the platforms makes available. This data is processed in accordance with the regulations of each platform and with the user’s prior consent.
MANAGE COOKIES - DISABLE, ENABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the website if cookies are disabled. To find out if cookies are enabled, follow the instructions below.
HOW TO CONFIGURE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS FOR THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING
How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer:
In most versions of Internet Explorer, you can access cookie settings by clicking on the Tools option and then on the Privacy tab.
How to manage cookies on Microsoft Edge:
In Microsoft Edge, you can access cookie settings by clicking the More option and then the Settings icon.
How to manage cookies in Firefox:
In Firefox, cookie settings are managed in the Privacy panel of the Options window. See the Options window – Privacy panel for more information on these settings.
How to manage cookies in Chrome:
Click the key icon on the toolbar, select Settings, click below the top tab, then click on the content settings in the privacy section.
How to manage cookies in Opera:
In Opera, click Settings, Preferences, Advanced, and finally Cookies, to manage cookies.
How to manage cookies in Safari:
Select Safari, followed by Preferences, and finally, click Security. You can then specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies.
To manage cookies on your phone:
Consult your manual or guide.
You can easily delete any cookies installed in your browser’s cookie folder. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open “Windows Explorer”
- Click the “Search” button on the toolbar
- Type “cookie” in the search box for “Folders and files”
- Select “My Computer” in the “Search in” box
- Click “Search Now”
- Double-click on the folders you find
- Select all cookie files
- Press “Delete” on the keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, you must select “cookies” in the “Help” function to obtain information on where to find the cookie folder.
You can get more general information about cookies through this page: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/.